PERse employs over 100 years of collective insurance experience, primarily focused in the renewable space. Our underwriters are among the most experienced in the industry with providing risk management and insurance coverage solutions to renewable energy power production facilities. We deliver the benefit of our experience to retail and wholesale commercial insurance brokers and their clients (project developers, owners, equipment manufacturers and providers, landlords, contractors and lenders), so that a superior level of insurance coverage and a suitable cost can be achieved on every project. Our book includes the top developers and owners of wind farms, solar projects, geothermal plants, biofuel refineries, and hydroelectric projects around the world.
- In excess of $400 million for Property
- Up to $25 million for Casualty
- Partner carriers rated “A” or better from Standard & Poor’s, Fitch and/or A.M. Best
- Unparalleled experience and industry knowledge
- In-house claims adjusting, engineering and loss control services
- Global Underwriting Authority with the ability to offer admitted capacity in many global jurisdictions
- As underwriters operating in a horizontal organizational structure, PERse can quickly review and approve, as appropriate, language changes to our policy form which may be required by lenders and other parties to specific projects.
- PERse evaluates each risk for acceptability based on size, experience, claims and other criteria developed over many years.
- PERse documents the reasoning behind all judgment choices made in the evaluation and pricing of risks.
- PERse has developed underwriting requirements outlining of the qualitative and quantitative risk characteristics of renewable projects.
- PERse policy forms are manuscript specifically to meet the unique prerequisites of renewable energy power production facilities. Terms are frequently reviewed and refined based on changes in technology and industry practices.
PERse’s technical expertise and service is distinct and in-depth. With extensive knowledge of the renewable energy field, our team takes a preemptive approach to loss control and loss mitigation:
- Pre-Loss Inspection Programs
- Post-Loss Repair Programs
- Loss Adjustment
- Loss Control Surveys
- Engineering Analysis
- End of Warranty Inspections
- Strategic Vendor Alliances
- Gearbox / Blade Inspection & Repair Programs